Paperchain is the easiest and fastest way for creators to access their streaming revenue. We’re creating the future of media payments through our unique learning model that prices media streaming activity in near real-time and data integrations with the world’s largest streaming services, such as Spotify, Apple and YouTube.
You can read about our financing pilot here to learn more about our model.
We’re looking for a Finance Lead to develop our financial products, including working with our product team to integrate risk models, asset pricing as well as coordinate product development with our decentralized finance and institutional finance partners.
- Lead the development and productization of our risk model to meet growing demand
- Lead the community engagement and selection process for Paperchain as an asset-type in the Multi-Collateral DAI system
- Lead ongoing projects with Centrifuge, Coinbase as well as other decentralized and institutional finance partners
- Develop and manage capital facilities and lending that occurs from Paperchain’s balance sheet
- Develop pricing strategies for Paperchain’s financial offerings
- Work with the technology and data team to integrate financial product offerings into the Paperchain web application
- Engage Paperchain’s legal team to ensure our financial products are optimized for the various locations and jurisdictions they are being offered
- Curious, ethical
- Passionate about blockchain, decentralized finance and stay at the forefront of cryptocurrency and digital assets
- Experienced or have an understanding of structured finance, trade finance, asset-backed lending, or investment banking products
- Motivated to improve finance worldwide
- Able to work as part of a proactive team, working self-sufficiently while providing feedback regularly to maintain alignment on goals and objectives
- Self-directed, creative and disciplined
We hope you can thrive working in an early-stage startup environment. This does not mean you are expected to work more than 45 hours a week, only that often we’re all wearing multiple hats and working with what resources we have at our disposal.
College education is not a prerequisite. If you did go to college, we place no weight on the college you attended. We encourage women, non-cisgender and people from non-white European ancestries to apply.
Please send your CV and information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.