Paperchain is an early-stage startup building real-time revenue forecasting and financial tools for the digital media industry using unique applications of data science and blockchain technology.
We’re a looking for a contractor Data Analyst to help build the data onboarding and analytics process for our first customers. This is a contractor role with the plan to transition into a full-time role.
The core team functions remotely, with HQ in New York and our CTO in Berlin.
We’re in the middle of the Techstars Blockchain accelerator and onboarding customers at a rapid pace.
College education is not a prerequisite. If you did go to college, we place no weighting on where you went. We encourage women, non-cisgender and people from non-white European ancestries to apply.
- Help build and maintain the ETL data pipelines from external sources like Apple, Spotify, YouTube, Google into our data warehouse (BigQuery)
- Work with Engineering to create daily data processing jobs to import data in different formats (csv, tsv, xlsx) from different external sources (ftp, apis)
- Write and optimize SQL queries to analyze media performance analytics and financial data
- Build time-series based forecasting models that can be benchmarked and fine-tuned towards higher accuracy
- Help present forecasted data into our web application UI
- Directly report to our CTO and work closely with other Founders.
- Have 1-3 years experience in working with ETL pipelines and data warehouses
- Comfortable with Google Cloud ecosystem (BigQuery, DataPrep, Cloud Storage, DataFlow) and server-less computing
- Experience manipulating batch and real-time data and normalizing data from multiple sources and formats
- Can create time-series forecasting models using python, R or other tools
- Self-organized and can work independently
- you have experience in developing machine learning models or are interested in this area
- financial modeling and analysis is a plus
- passionate or interested in the media industry, in particular, exploring new business models
Please send an email to email@example.com or submit via angel.co.