Paperchain is the easiest and fastest way for creators to access their streaming revenue. We’re creating the future of media payments through our unique learning model that prices media streaming activity in near real-time and data integrations with the world’s largest streaming services, such as Spotify, Apple and YouTube.
Paperchain is currently looking to fill a Summer Digital Marketing & Social Media intern position. This is a paid internship ($15/hour).
This will be an invaluable on-the-ground learning experience as you learn from Paperchain’s founding team as well as support our business development and sales efforts.
- Assist on digital brand activations, targeted campaigns, press and other digital initiatives to support customer acquisition efforts
- Help manage Paperchain’s social media accounts, adding your unique voice to our sales and support efforts across social
- Developing relationships with record label and artist customers and engaging them to help build influencer voices on social media
- Assist on customer success by using Mailchimp, communicating directly with record labels, distributors and artists to drive user activity in the Paperchain app
- Developing and delivering reports on social media and newsletter performance
College education is not a prerequisite. If you did go to college, we place no weight on the college you attended or are currently attending. We encourage women, non-cisgender and people from non-white-European ancestries to apply.
While it is ideal that you are able to provide your own laptop, if you do not have access to a laptop, we can organize one for you.
- Experienced with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok) and have a good understanding of how those channels can be used for business development
- Familiar with eDM campaign tools (Mailchimp, ConstantContact, etc)
- Self-directed, creative and disciplined (you will be working remotely)
- Have a degree or are pursuing a degree in business, marketing, PR, communications, ideally with a focus on music or media
- Ideally, you are familiar with the music industry and its business models and structures
- Planning to pursue a career in music/entertainment industry or public relations
- Curious, ethical
- Able to work as part of a proactive team, working self-sufficiently while providing feedback regularly to maintain alignment on goals and objectives
COMMITMENT AND LOCATION
- This internship requires a minimum of 15 hours per week commitment
- Flexible start and end dates based on your school schedule
- Internship is fully remote (our team is currently working remotely)
We are more than happy to complete necessary paperwork for school credits or grants.
If you are interested in being part of our intern program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.